UNDER OFFER – Superb detached chalet in a sought after are of Montriond with great views of the surrounding mountains. The chalet sits on a flat plot of 866m² and benefits are great garden area for the summer months. With its elevated position the views and sunshine are hard to beat. This charming area of Montriond has always been popular.
Montriond centre can be accessed on foot with Morzine under 5 minutes by car. The property is ideally located for the Ardent cable car which is only 5 minutes away by car and has a large free car park.
During the Summer months the charming Lac Montriond which is used for swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing is a couple of minutes further along the road.
For those seeking a family chalet in the Alps this is a superb opportunity.
The chalet has further potential to increase the habitable area and to add a further 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. This would be at minimal cost as the majority of works have been completed and the areas just need to be fitted out.
The chalet is laid out as follows:
Entry Level :
– A beautiful living area with open kitchen, giving access onto a terrace and garden
– Secure garage
-Entry hallway with storage
-Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
-Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
-Double bedroom with balcony
-a landing area which could be converted into an additional bunk room
-This area has been built out was never completed into habitable area.
-The area has the potential for 2 further bedrooms and bathroom
A beautiful chalet as existing with a the future potential for further conversion at minimal cost.
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.