A truly unique location at the foot of the slopes next to the main Pleney cable car. The perfect gateway to the Morzine/Les Gets ski area with 120km of ski slopes suitable for skiers of all levels. This prime residence offers an unrivaled location if you are seeking ease of access from your front door to the slopes. Morzine with all of its bars, restaurants and shops is also just on your doorstep.
The high-altitude resort of Avoriaz can be accessed with equal ease. A mere 5 minute walk or a 3 minute journey on the Morzine tourist train will take you to the Super-Morzine cable car. From the top of this cable car, you will be on the slopes of the wider Portes du Soleil ski area with a further 480km of skiing.
This prominent residence will have just 12 individual apartments ranging in size from 2 to 5 bedrooms. Each apartment is designed to maximise modern comforts with large living areas and spacious balconies. The architecture will respect mountain tradition with a modern edge. The exterior will be clad in aged larch wood and stone.
The apartment is laid out as follows
-Open plan living area
-Master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
-2nd double bedroom
-Good sized terrace
There are a wide range of high quality finishes and design aspects that each purchaser can choose to add their own personal touch and individuality to the apartment.
A ski locker and garage are also included in the price.
For those seeking a rental return, these apartments will perform exceptionally well given their prime location. We would be happy to discuss this further with you.
This large studio on the 1st floor will have a total area of 26.56m², with a living/kitchen area, sleeping area, and a bathroom.
Property managed by residents association
- Number of Lots in the Building: 12
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.