Situated on the Route de la Combe à Zore, the Combe Humbert was a hotel which was favoured location for holiday makers wishing to enjoy their stay in Morzine. It was refurbished into a delightful small residence of just 3 apartments. The town centre is a couple of minutes’ walk with all the bars, restaurants and mountain lifts.
Property managed by residents association
- Average Annual Charges: 2342€
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.