Fabulous new build residence in Le Biot village.
Le Biot is a charming and peaceful residential village in the Vallée d’Aulps. Only a 15 minute drive to Morzine and 30min to Thonon les Bains and Lake Geneva. It has a delightful local feel where the majority of residents live all year round. There is a small village centre where the focal points is a small bar/restaurant.
The village faces South West so has plenty of sun shine throughout the Winter and Summer months.
The apartments would make an ideal main residence or for those wishing to spend more time in France with the amenities of the ski area very close by. Investing in a new build property offers many advantages.
Purchase costs are lower at 2.2% of the sale price as opposed to 7.5% on an existing property. The apartment will also be sold with a 10 year guarantee for the peace of mind.
It will be built respecting the latest regulations, the most important being the thermal regulation of RT 2012. All apartments will benefit underfloor heating systems. The developer is local and has built very high-end properties in the area and other ski resorts. Large emphasis is placed on light and space in the open plan areas and using quality materials in the construction and finishes.
Each apartment will have a balcony or a terrace, and a private parking spot. It is possible to purchase a garage for 15 000 € extra.
There are various apartments on offer from 1 to 4 bedrooms and they will be delivered by the end of 2020.
Internal furniture’s and the kitchen are not included in the sale price. However, the developer is happy to provide guidance and quotes for these works if a client so wishes.
Apartment 7 is on the 1st floor of the residence. It will offer 2 bedroom, a large and luminous living-area of 29m² and a South Exposed terrace of 17m².
Please contact Morzine Immobilier for more information.
Property managed by residents association
- Number of Lots in the Building: 14
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.