The apartment is situated in the friendly residence of Le Char du Crêt It is a fabulous location in the centre of Morzine All of the bars, restaurants, shops and mountain lifts are five minutes of the residence The apartment is a great size of around 70m². The open plan living area is south facing and has plenty of light. It is one of the few 3 bedroom apartments in Morzine with a fireplace which makes for cosy winter evenings.
The apartment is laid out as follows
– Entry hallway
– Open plan living and dining area
– fully fitted modern kitchen with a living area
– Fire place
– 2 double bedrooms
– 2 Bathroom
– Individual WC
– 1 small bedroom Private cellar and a parking space. This is a great apartment for both Winter and Summer use. Given the location it also has superb rental potential.
Property managed by residents association
- Number of Lots in the Building: 116
- Average Annual Charges: 1700.00€
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.